We help you return to normal life quickly.
A disaster can make your families face many difficult decisions. Disaster Services helps get you in a hotel immediately and back in a home within a few days. Not just any home, but one that works for your family’s lifestyle and daily needs. We take the time to understand your priorities and we will give you several options. We will be there in person to walk through your temporary home with you and make sure it is a good fit
- Stay close to your home/neighborhood
- Access to your schools and bus routes
- Furnished or unfurnished
- Large families, pet friendly, disabled
- Access to local amenities and transit
- Unusual or custom needs are our specialty
Your insurance company calls this “ALE” or Additional Living Expense coverage, which is designed to allow you to maintain a comparable standard of living after a covered loss.
Disaster Services 24-hour toll free line 1-800-547-7749