We help you return to normal life quickly with the best options in temporary housing in Merion.
In an instant, a disaster can make your families face many difficult decisions. Disaster Services helps get you in a hotel immediately and back in a home within a few days. Not just any home, but one that works for your family’s lifestyle and daily needs. We take the time to understand your priorities and we will give you several options. We try to be there to walk through your temporary home with you and make sure it is a good fit.
- Stay close to your Merion Station, Pennsylvania neighborhood
- Montgomery County schools and bus routes
- Furnished or unfurnished
- Homes for large families, pet friendly, disabled
- Access to local amenities and transit near Merion Station
- Unusual or custom needs are our specialty
Your insurance company calls this “ALE” or Additional Living Expense coverage, which is designed to allow you to maintain a comparable standard of living after a covered loss. Disaster Services works to ensure you receive every bit of coverage to which you are entitled.
Disaster Services 24-hour toll free line 1-800-547-7749
Temporary housing includes townhouses, single-family homes and apartments available on short-term leases. We help insurance policyholders affected by a loss and people seeking short-term corporate near Merion Station, Pennsylvania.
Our temporary and corporate housing advantages include:
- Fully furnished spaces
- Variety of spacious one, two, or three bedroom apartments, to homes or townhomes
- Convenient locations in Merion, Montgomery County, PA
- Larger than typical hotel rooms and suite hotels
- More cost-effective for temporary housing needs for business
- Feel more home-like than a stay at a hotel
Disaster Housing Services has temporary housing in Merion Station PA in 19066.