We help you return to normal life quickly with the best options in temporary housing in Alexandria.
In an instant, a disaster can make your families face many difficult decisions. Disaster Services helps get you in a hotel immediately and back in a home within a few days. Not just any home, but one that works for your family’s lifestyle and daily needs. We take the time to understand your priorities and we will give you several options. We try to be there to walk through your temporary home with you and make sure it is a good fit.
- Stay close to your Alexandria, Virginia neighborhood
- Access to your schools and bus routes
- Furnished or unfurnished
- Large families, pet friendly, disabled
- Access to local amenities and transit in Alexandria
- Unusual or custom needs are our specialty
Your insurance company calls this “ALE” or Additional Living Expense coverage, which is designed to allow you to maintain a comparable standard of living after a covered loss. Disaster Services works to ensure you receive every bit of coverage to which you are entitled.
Disaster Services 24-hour toll free line 1-800-547-7749
Temporary housing includes townhouses, single-family homes and apartments available on short-term leases. We help insurance policyholders affected by a loss and people seeking short-term corporate housing. We offer personal service and will meet with you to show you temporary housing options in your area of Virginia.
Our temporary and corporate housing advantages include:
- Fully furnished spaces
- Variety of spacious one, two, or three bedroom apartments, to homes or townhomes
- Convenient locations in Alexandria, Virginia
- Larger than typical hotel rooms and suite hotels
- More cost-effective for temporary housing needs for business
- Feel more home-like than a stay at a hotel
Disaster Housing Services has temporary housing in Alexandria, Virginia in 22303, 22304, 22306, 22307, 22301, 22302, 22305, 22308, 22309, 22312, 22313, 22314, 22331, 22332, 22333, 22310, 22311, 22315, 22320, 22334 and 22350.